Today on the FI Garage The Mechanic and The Accountant speak with Randy Molland, of the Reinvestors. Randy and his partner Steve help people access their home equity and get into real estate investing. Randy and The Mechanic enjoy a Mill St Organic Lager while The Accountant tries to complete a dry month.
- Who are the Reinvestors (2:15)
- Networking in the local real estate community (8:00)
- Using your dead equity (14:00)
- Find people who have done what you want to do (20:00)
- 3 ways to make money in real estate (22:25)
- Keeping tenants happy (28:10)
- Putting together a team to help you invest (30:10)
- What’s the most important thing when starting out in real estate (35:10)
- Should you get a property manager (41:00)
*The links to the books are affiliate links from Chrissy at EatsleepbreatheFI.com.
Rich Dad Poor Dad* – Robert Kiyosaki
How to Win Friends and Influence People* – Dale Carnegie