In this episode we discuss how we find stocks and some of the things we consider when we are deciding if it is a stock we want to own. We drink some Belgian tripes graciously bought for us by Max from Quebec. Here in the FI Garage, we’re all on the path to FI, however, we consider the RE part optional. #FIRE
Now on YouTube!! Check out our channel for bonus content and please subscribe.
Beers – [0:48] Kindly bought for us by Max
How do you Pick your Stocks?
- Jack Dorsey on Hyperinflation [4:30]
- Hyperinflation [7:40]
- Why are California ports still backed up? Port official says there are many reasons [8:10]
- Cathie Wood disputes Jack Dorsey’s hyperinflation warning, says prices will fall after holidays [14:10]
- Regression to the Mean [27:45]
- Baseball Doesn’t Exist [28:07]
- Motley Fool [33:10]
- Yahoo Finance [33:25]
- World’s Greatest Hedge [34:45]
- The Black Swan [44:35]
- On FI-Land Time [56:55]
Enjoying the FI Garage podcast? Support our show by using our referral links or buying us a BEER from our Cheers page!