In this episode we discuss the different stages of investing and where you go next as you learn more and grow your nest egg. We drink some of our favorite beers kindly purchased by Tyrell. Money Mechanic doesn’t think that you just own an ETF and chill. As you progress you can seek higher returns and take on different risk. Here in the FI Garage, we’re all on the path to FI, however, we consider the RE part optional. #FIRE
Now on YouTube!! Check out our channel for bonus content and please subscribe.
Beers – [3:19]
- The Mechanic picks Guinness as his favorite beer [3:19]
- We discover the Mechanic was lying and is actually drinking Category 12 Juicy Data [4:12]
- The Economist goes with Dark Mater from Hoyne as his favorite beer [5:53]
- The Accountant goes with the Konig Weissbier as his favorite beer [7:11]
Some Points we missed in ETF’s [10:40]
- We rehash the ETF episode and cover how different providers classify companies differently and by having ETF’s from different providers we may be doubling up on holdings. [10:40]
- Combining International and Emerging Market ETF’s [12:50]
Stages of Investing [15:30]
Enjoying the FI Garage podcast? Support our show by using our referral links or buying us a BEER from our Cheers page!