In this episode we discuss investing in Canadian ETF’s and how to decide what the best ones are. We drink some salted black porter kindly purchased by Jesse. We discuss the reasons we have picked the ETF’s that we hold and the difference between different Canadian ETF’s. Here in the FI Garage, we’re all on the path to FI, however, we consider the RE part optional. #FIRE
Now on YouTube!! Check out our channel for bonus content and please subscribe.
Beers – [3:00]
- Salted Black Porter from Field House Brewing [3:00] Kindly bought for us by Jesse.
- Family Money Savers Bitcoin Article [6:25]
- Portfolio Visualizer [15:15]
- Vanguard Fund Compare
- Unbundling your ETF’s [53:20]
- Best Canadian ETF’s for 2020
- Canadian REIT ETF’s
Enjoying the FI Garage podcast? Support our show by using our referral links or buying us a BEER from our Cheers page!