Khushboo Jha, Founder and CEO of BuyProperly joins the Money Mechanic and the Economist on today’s episode to discuss how she and her team are trying to bring fractional real estate property investments to Canadians.
Now on YouTube!! Check out our channel for bonus content and please subscribe.
Beers – [1:00]
- Just the Two of Us by Grover Washington Jr. [0:35]
- Guinness [1:23]
- The Ditch IPA from the North Basin Brewing Company [2:50]
- addy [5:00]
- KYC – Know Your Client [6:30]
- The Many Benefits of Fractional Real Estate Investing, with Khushboo Jha via Maple Money [7:30]
- REIT – Real Estate Investment Trust [7:50]
- Net Rental Yield* and the updated Welland Brochure [24:40]
- BuyProperly on Twitter [41:10]
*There was some confusion in the episode as to what “Net Rental Yield” for this property was. The updated brochure states “Net Rental Yield rate defined as (Annual rent-property tax-adj for vacancy of 30 days per year)/purchase price (projected)”. It appears Buy Properly defines “Net Rental Yield” slightly differently for each property.
Enjoying the FI Garage podcast? Support our show by using our referral links or buying us a BEER from our new Cheers page!