In this episode, we discuss investing in tech stocks and the loft valuations that go along with them. We also discuss if we might be looking at a bubble and if we can really justify these insane P/E ratios. Here in the FI Garage, we’re all on the path to FI, however, we consider the RE part optional. #FIRE
Now on YouTube!! Check out our channel for bonus content and please subscribe.
Beers – [0:45]
- Steamworks Lions Gate Lager [0:45]
- For 25 years, Steamworks Brewing Co. has been at the forefront of craft brewing, innovation, and taste. Named after the central steam system that powers its gastown brewhouse and world famous steam clock in Vancouver BC, Steamworks proudly brews distinct, delicious, and award winning craft beers.
- Arguably the best value in craft beer at $17.99 for a 12 pack currently at BCL
Tech Investing [3:10]
- Ark Funds [4:35]
- Tech Etf’s VGT, IXN [8:30]
- NEO [9:30]
- QQQ Tech Index [17:00]
- A Short History of Chasing The Hot Funds [19:10]
- 2020 Stock Picking Contest [30:20]
- Thinking in Bets [31:50]
- The Deep Dive [32:40]
- ICLN Fund [37:30]
- PZD Fund [38:00]
- Emerge Canada [40:30]
Enjoying the FI Garage podcast? Support our show by using our referral links or buying us a BEER from our new Cheers page!