The last episode of 2020 has Chrissy from Eat Sleep Breathe FI and Explore FI Canada joining us. As a joint episode we talk about our limiting beliefs around money, and share some positives from 2020. See you all in the New Year!! Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the FI Garage.
This episode our beers were graciously purchased by Jim from New York!! Thanks Jim.
Sadly the Money Mechanic was not able to find a NY beer so we’re drinking Black Butte Porter from Deschutes brewing.
- Deschutes Black Butte Porter (what the guys are drinking)
- Davids Tea Birthday Cake tea (what Chrissy’s drinking)
- Washington Post article on tontines (shared by The Accountant)
- Simpsons episode about tontines
- Handful of Thoughts
- Canadian Couch Potato
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Early Retirement Extreme by Jacob Lund Fisker
- Chrissy’s interview on the FI Garage
- The Wild Rover mobile Irish pub
- Chrissy’s blog post about remote learning (aka ‘homeschooling’)
- Kyoto International Manga Museum (where Chrissy got her caricature)
- Wallet Hacks