We have had lots of listeners ask us about how we handle our finances with our spouses. So in this episode, the guys discuss how they manage their finances and keep money from getting in the way of their relationships. Here in the FI Garage, we’re all on the path to FI, however, we consider the RE part optional. #FIRE
We apologize for the audio on this one, the Mechanic was off fixing helicopters so he was forced to use his satellite internet.
Beers – [1:00]
- Haze Junction Pale Ale from Winterlong Brewing [1:10]
- Rainier Beer [2:01]
- 1516 Lager by Okanagan Springs Brewery [2:50]
Spousal Finances [5:15]
- Credit Card Roulette [9:30]
- Tontines: It’s sleazy, it’s totally illegal, and yet it could become the future of retirement via the Washington Post [12:38]
- Tax on jointly held accounts via MoneySense [20:00]
- GoPeer [30:04]
Enjoying the FI Garage podcast? Support our show by using our referral links or buying us a BEER from our new Cheers page!