In today’s episode, the guys discuss how much debt they are comfortable with. And of course the always popular topic of HELOCs. If you found this podcast you’re probably familiar with the FIRE movement that has grown in popularity recently. Here at the FI Garage, we’re all on the path to FI, however, we consider the RE part optional.
*This post contains referral links, and the following content is intended as information only, not financial advice.
Beers – [1:10]
- Saint Archer Hazy IPA [2:04]
- Loveshack Libations Dave of the Dead [3:00]
- 33 Acres of Darkness [3:44] (a Schwarzbier)
- Half of Canadians say they are on brink of insolvency as coronavirus threatens to burst country’s consumer debt bubble via the National Post [8:00]
- In tough times, banks can take your HELOC safety net away via Rob Carrick and the Globe and Mail [9:50]
- Debt Free in 30 – Debt, HELOCs, and The New World of Mortgage Lending with Ron Butler and Debt, Frozen Real Estate, Cancelled HELOCs, and a Guaranteed Recession with Ben Rabidoux [13:10]
- Emergency Plan via FI Garage [25:45]
- Grant Cardone Admits He’s Going Bankrupt in Viral Video via Jordanthrilla.com [27:00]
- Or is He? APRIL 2020 UPDATE – GRANT CARDONE’S NET WORTH IN THE RED? GRANT’S LATEST STUNT SAYS HE’S BANKRUPT via Capitalism.com
- Lending Loop* [32:54]
- Vancity reduces credit card interest rate to 0% via the Times Colonist [36:00]